Quilted Vest Part Two

I'm not sure if puffer and quilted vests are trending this year, or if I'm just noticing that they exist. This is the first one I own and it is proving to be more versatile than I thought it would be. I wore it here two weeks ago and I would like to get one in another color. It's a great layering piece for dressing up any outfit and for keeping warm. Do you own one?
Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hot pink vest, old navy cords, how to wear a vest, turtle neck sweater


Turtle Neck Sweater - Similar
Corduroy Pants - Old Navy / Similar
Quilted Vest - TJ Maxx/ Similar
Oxford Boots - Nine West / Similar / Love this




Thanks for Reading

6 comments:

  1. i have about 8 vests and i love them all! i especially like though that now they are coming out with ones that are a bit thinner because mine are all SUPER thick. its warm but isn't as comfy sometimes! love your pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest is great. It's so great to see bright colors in the fall instead of the traditional browns.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have a hard time wearing a puffer vest, I just feel huge in it. But this is one I can do. And a gorgeous color too.

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vest is cute and adds a nice punch of color to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found same of that bag and more designer bags on this luxury site

    ReplyDelete