Quilted Vest and Teal Skinnies

Behold my first ever quilted vest. I've never really seen the need for them so I've never owned one till now. I've owned this striped top for a while but never wore it because it shows all my lumps and how heavy I am on top, so I figured getting a vest to cover most of the top would make it useful.  So a quilted vest serves as a cover up, provides warmth (This one kept me really warm), and adds a special something to any outfit. I may need to get another one. I opted for a less puffy vest so it wouldn't add any extra bulk to my already heavy top.

Stripes, Nine West Counter Boots, The Limited Skinny Jeans

Apple shape stylish look

Puffer vest how to wear, Cognac Boots, Teal Skinny jeans

Striped Top - Old Navy / Similar
Quilted Vest - TJ Maxx / Similar / Similar / Option / Almost Exact
Skinny Jeans - The Limited / Similar / Similar / Cobalt Option
Boots - Nine West / Similar 


Thanks for Reading


6 comments:

  1. Loving that pink vest, and the color of your boots are gorgeous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Totally Posted Tuesday! Love this color combination, it's so pretty!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the colors in this outfit! I bought a vest recently and I just want to wear it all the time!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and your boots are great, I'll have to look for some similar ones to try.

    ReplyDelete