Burgundy and Blush

Here's one outfit I would love to try soon and an idea for you if you own any of these pieces. You know me, I buy pieces that don't fit my engineering lifestyle and plan outfits that I can't wear anywhere. I can't even wear this to church yet because the choir has to be in uniform most of the time. I own the top, skirt, pumps and similar accessories. Let's see if an opportunity presents itself soon.  

Burgundy pencil skirt, hue tights, leopard pumps Caress, Nine West, Crossbody Satchel
Blouse / Burgundy Skirt / Tights / Leopard Pumps / Bag / Necklace
Link ups: The Tiny Heart, Three-fer Thursday, The Pleated Poppy, Lovely Thursday Link up, Style Elixir
Don't forget to enter to win an ipad mini here


  1. I would love to see you recreate this outfit (if you have somewhere to wear it)! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    The Tiny Heart

  2. Great look! I love how these colors look together.... one of my favorite color pairings in red and pink!

  3. Beautiful! I love love love it, and I think it would go soooooo well with your skin tone! I've been thinking about this skirt--how's the fit? Usually with Target pencil skirts, if I can get them to fit over my big hips they'll be too big in the waist.

    1. Thanks. I usually buy my skirts to fit my belly. This one has room on the hip area. It should probably be fine if you buy it to fit your waist.

  4. I never thought to pair burgundy with the pale blush color - great combo!

  5. Love this color combo - so pretty!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush