How do You Wear your Midi

I usually stick with knee length and midi styles when it comes to wearing skirts. Wearing a midi skirt has a lady like appeal that I love. This short sleeve sweater / full midi skirt combo that I styled here will work as a spring wedding or church outfit. I hope to try a variation of this soon. I'm also loving the pencil midi which always look good with strappy heels or heeled booties. How do you wear your midi?


Blush Pink skirt, How to wear a midi skirt, Modest skirt, Silver pumps
Sweater  | Skirt | Silver Pumps | Necklace
Here are a few midi picks for you
Bar iii midi skirt, shoes to wear with midi skirt
1. Bar III / 2. Dorothy Perkins / 3. Asos / 4. Forever 21

Link ups: Sunday Style, Still Being Molly, Monday Bloom, Monday Mingle, The Grits Blog
Style Elixir 


FACEBOOK |TWITTER |BLOGLOVIN |PINTEREST |AVON

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that outfit is really cute! I don't own many midi skirts, I usually wear mini skirts or knee length skirts. For some reason I don't know how to style midi skirts very well. I never know what to pair it with. I do, however, love maxi dresses. I can style those easily. This is a very cute look, I would definitely rock it and love how you styled it. (I wish I could do that! ;) )

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these midi ideas. I would love to have more full midi skirts. Will check out Dorothy Perkins one.
    Visiting from Monday MIngle.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally love a fitted midi when I wear one...the fuller skirts seem to make me feel like it is just too much fabric...but I love the look on others! Midi skirts seem to be everywhere for Spring!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear these kind of skirts! They are so feminine and pretty. I am too short though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the midi skirts you showed especially the black (#1) and blue-black stripes (#4). I think knee length skirts are great for formal and casual outfits.

    ~ Evelyn of http://RagsExchange.com AND http://StyleActuallyBlog.com

    ReplyDelete