Q+A : Getting to know me



I was relaxing with my April issue of People Style Watch magazine on Friday and enjoyed reading the question and answer session with Gabrielle Union. I decided to provide my own answers to the same questions so you can get to know me a little better. So here goes:
 
What are your fave Jeans?
My favorite jeans are from Jean Star. I got them from TJ Maxx years ago and cannot find the brand anywhere. They play up my hips and just fit everywhere. They are really old now so I'm looking for a replacement. Worn here.
 
How do you play up your eyes?
I line my eyes with Avon's Glimmersticks eyeliner in blackest black. That's the makeup item I can't do without
 
I can sum up my music playlist in three words 
Israel Houghton, Hillsong, Mandisa

 
Who are you loving on Instagram?
Gbemisoke: Love her hashtags. No one does hashtags like she does
Erica Campbell: Love her music, style and makeup. All lip colors look great on her. Wish I could pull that off 
Weddingdigestnaija: This is a Nigerian Wedding account. You gotta love Nigerian weddings: the bridal makeup, wedding party attire, couple dances...you have to check it out. No one does weddings like Nigerians
 
What's your trick for getting out the door and still looking great? 
For my face, foundation and eyeliner. The foundation brightens up my face and wearing eyeliner opens up my eyes.  I wear a dress (no mixing and matching required) and low heels or wedges when I'm in a hurry.
 
How would you describe your style?
My style is simple, a little on the modest side and a little trendy. I do keep up with trends...colored skinnies, florals, peplums, color blocking, you name it. But cropped tops and Aztec leggings...no way.
 
 
Link ups: Random Wednesday
 
 
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

2 comments:

  1. love the post... lol "But cropped tops and Aztec leggings...no way"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like <3
    Thanks for the mention. :)

    ReplyDelete