Floor Length Striped Maxi


It's maxi season again and I think Target had me in mind when they designed this dress. Perfect for my apple inverted triangle body type. Not clingy, hides the tummy and enlarges the hips a little, and most importantly, so comfortable. I also love the slits. I'm carrying the bag the second time this week. It is a cross body bag with removable straps and it is my birthday present to myself just because I  had ordered it and it showed up on my door step on my birthday. And Speaking of that, I did promise a birthday giveaway and it's coming.

So, have you found your perfect maxi?


what shoes to wear with maxi dress


How to accessorize a maxi dress

Target Merona maxi dress, striped maxi dress, nine west low wedge sandals

Nine West hidden zipper satchel,


Dress - Target / Black and White Option
Bag  - Nine West
Necklace - Tiny Dazzles
Sandals - Nine West / Similar / Similar / Similar










FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

18 comments:

  1. Maxis are th ebest. you don't have to do any work to look fabulous! And they look great on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maxi! Maxi dresses are a definite must have for the summer. Love the pop of pink too!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete