My Red White and Blue


Here's my version of red white and blue. I just had to jump on the band wagon and do a red white and blue outfit. I wore this to church on Sunday; it's also a great summer outfit for work if you work in a corporate setting. We stayed home all day on July 4th because it was raining.  We had a hurricane warning so no plans were made. It was a nice relaxing day and I finally put all my winter clothes away.

P.S excuse the bad picture quality. My camera broke and I'm using a borrowed one and still need to figure the settings out.

Life doesn't give us what we want. We have to GO and get what we want out of life! 
Live with intention !

Bar iii top, white pencil skirt

Nine West red pumps, comfortable pumps, Navy tote bag, Franklin Covey, Charter Club Skirt

Blouse - Bar III via Macy's / Similar (Previously worn here)
Skirt - Charter Club via Macy's / Similar / Similar / Denim / JCrew
Tote - Franklin Covey  / Similar / Similar / Cobalt
Pumps - Nine West / Similar / Similar / Similar
Watch - c/o Timex
 
 
P.S Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway here
 
Link ups: Mix it Monday, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom
 
 
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment