Printed Crops and the Growth Studio

I've been reaching out for more crops lately and wearing them over and over thanks to this lovely weather. I really wish summer would be extended this year. It will be August soon and boom it will be September. The bugs are all over though...the only thing I hate about summer. I walk around with my Avon Skin So Soft oil just in case.

Please be sure check out my sponsor page. I'm accepting sponsorships now and I'm also offering consulting for small businesses that want to move to the next level. As some of you may know the growth part of my blog (Beauty Style Growth) is The Growth Studio. I also help with personal development and growth strategies so that you can reach your greatest potential. I trained as John Maxwell Coach in conjunction with The Growth Studio in order to be able to offer more. Learn more here and I hope we can work together.

The secret to success is found in your daily agenda. What's your plan for growth?

merona printed pants, plaid pants, Printed crops

Target ankle pants, Nine west caress



Top - Charter Club via Macy's
Printed Crops - Target / Option
Pumps - Nine West (similar)



Don't forget to enter to win $50 Cash, $50 Avon Credit, a $25 TJ Maxx Gift Card and a Statement Necklace here





FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

5 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with crop tops lately too! I love your bold pants! I want summer to pass because I hate the heat but then we can stop at Fall because I LOVE Fall!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those printed crops on you...the length is perfect! Summer is already going way too fast :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Spray Tan Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving printed pants - these are bold without being overwhelming. Nice find.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look! Casual and chic! I don't have any cute printed pants, I need to find some. :)
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pants Cami! I am lovin' cropped trousers too right now and I could definitely go for an extended summer! Just does not feel long enough this year!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete