A Taste of Orlando, Florida

Hello, I 'm back! I mentioned in the last post that I was on vacation and also went for a training in Orlando. I've actually been back for a while but outfit posts just not working out lately. 
Here are a few pictures form the trip. We operated on a very busy schedule as we had to hit Universal Studios, Sea World, Aquatica and Downtown Disney. We even rushed to the airport from one of the parks. 
Enjoy!

Meet the Mr.

Vacationing in Orlando

 Aquatica Water Park. Had so much fun here

What to do at aquatic


 The Clan - Aquatica


Getting ready to go get wet - Aquatica

Seaworld - Shark exhibit





 Not sure who this is next to me - Lego Land


Rain Forest Cafe


Before the Antartica Ride at Seaworld


Time to leave

Hope to go back again. So much to explore, so little time

What's your favorite vacation destination?


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

5 comments:

  1. welcome back from your vacation. Nice family you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We went to Orlando (Disney etc..), last October. I wish we could go back this year, but we just don't have the $.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing these pics - you have a beautiful family. Looks like you all had a great time. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete