Cognac Boots and Target Tunic

It's boot season again and I finally brought my boots out of hiding. I think these ones are in their third season and they are beginning to get worn because I wear them so much. I'm beginning to love button down tunics. They are a little dressier and definitely great for my apple shape. 
 
Today is an exciting day for me. I will share later because I'm writing this post in a hurry. But hint hint, there will be no more Engineer Style posts....Have a great weekend!
 
Merona tunic Shirt, Nine West Cognac Boots

Style and Co Jeggings

How to wear cognac boots, Coganc and black
Button Down Tunic - Target
Pants - Style and Co via Macy's / Similar / Similar
Boots - Nine West / Similar / Similar (Over the Knee)
Link ups: Fashion Friday
 
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, as a female engineer, SO jealous there won't be any more engineering posts. I can't wait to hear the news. You look great by the way. Pulled my boots out this weekend myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so unfair to tease us like that! lol. I want to know more about why today is exciting for you! I'm a super nosey person. lol. I have a similar pair of boots that I have had for 5 years and I wear them year after year...love!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete