Hybrid Outfit: Black Sweater and African Print Skirt

It's been two weeks since I started working on the Growth Studio full time and I tell you, it's been busy. My house is still a mess and I still haven't gotten my nails done. These are a few of the things I wanted to do since I now have time but no, I still have so much to do to build the business. I think I finally have some time to squeeze in blogging. We'll see.

This is what I wore to church on Sunday. It's an American and African Hybrid.  There's a lot of creativity around styling the African print these days. The skirts are sometimes shorter in length and can be worn with a button down shirt, chambray, a tee or sweater, as in this case. And I'm loving my lipstick from Avon. I'm wearing the Cherry Jubilee Ultra Color Rich Lipstick. It's great for dark skin tones and lasts all day.


Gap Sweater, Crew Neck Sweater for big bust, J Crew Factory Bracelet

Avon Cherry jubilee Lipstic
How to wear an African Attire
Green Skirt long, Black Sweater


 Sweater - Old Navy
Skirt - Custom Made
Necklace  - Avon / Similar / Similar / Similar / Love this / And this
Bracelet - JCrew Factory / Similar
Shoes (hiding under skirt) - Nine West / Similar / Similar


Link ups: Passion for Fashion

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment